Conditions of participation and application
- Age of choir member: between 8 and 18 years of age
- Numbers of choir member: between 20 and 40 kids
- Number of accompanying people/conductor/choir management: between 3 and 8 people
- Arrival/departure will be provided by the choir itself.
- Health and travel insurance are required for each participant
- Festival fee for each participant: 30.00 € (payment in advance)
- There will be a world premiere piece, which will be written by a popular composer. This piece and its notes will be send to each choir, who has to rehearse and learn the piece for the closing concert at the Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche) beforehand.
- The conductor of each choir has to choose a traditional song, which he/she teaches to another choir during a workshop. Notes and text need to be provided for the festival organization in advance.
- Different concert programs with a different time period for each concert need to be prepared.